Thursday, July 10, 2008

Everything You Need To Know About..

A brief introduction: Lavinia joined the club in January this year and shot up through the ranks like lightning, participating in Contact's 3v3 challenge, Penang League, Youthwave (champion) and PTPY (finalist) but had to leave Penang for further studies.

So we asked you to send in your questions, anything and everything you want to know about her, and here they are, the questions that you ask and she answers.

Amelia: Why do you like floorball?
Lavinia: Wah.. this question ar.. hmm.. I know that I really liked the sport when I first knew bout it. I don't know how to explain the feeling to you la. It's like you like the guy but you don't really know why.. hahahaha.. understand ar?

Roselyn: Will you join floorball again after you graduate?

Lavinia: Yes of course! ..why should I stop?

Marlina: Who are you gonna miss the most while away?

Lavinia: Haha.. let's see.. my family..

Sonia: What has been your biggest achievement?
Lavinia: I have achievements but all of it is the same to me. I am grateful that I have actually achieved some things in life.
Tania: Are you sure you are 20?
Lavinia: Yes!!! I know I look young (perasan) =p..

Steven: Will you still be passionate for floorball? If so, please spread it in your uni.

Lavinia: I will always be passionate for floorball. Yea.. I will..

Yi Lin: Will you bring floorball to Sabah?

Lavinia: Isn't floorball already in Sabah??

Megan: What are all those marks on your legs? Chicken pox?

Lavinia: Well... for your INFORMATION, Megan... it's called exzema.. (hopefully I spelled it right)

Pei Li: Will you stay in Sabah forever?

Lavinia: No way Pei.. I HAVE to go back. I can't stay forever. I already miss the food.

Lin Ken: Are you going to get married soon?
Lavinia: Hmm... I will.. if it's God's plan.
Julian: Do you want to be a good floorballer? May God Bless You. Try your best to pass your exam. SUS.

Lavinia: Thanks =D. And yes yes yes. I want to be a great floorballer.. HARHARHAR

Tristan: When will you come back? God bless you.

Lavinia: Wah.. miss me already? =P Will go back as many times as possible. Maybe the December hols. I've got 3 weeks. Hopefully when I go back I will still see you in the club.


Wayne: Who will fetch me to training after you leave?

Lavinia: Aww... poor thing.. *patpat* Can ask Kuan Yang or Ming Hwee lo.. hehehe..

Kuan Yang: What is floorball to you? And who to take photos after you leave??

Lavinia: It's my passion, it's fun and it's an adrenaline rush =D. Now finding my transport to go for floorball practises. Will not give up until I join a club. Hahaha. Who wants to take my job? Pei? Anybody la...

No comments: