Monday, December 8, 2008

Frontliners Annual Yearbook 2008

Would you buy Frontliners' annual yearbook that costs around RM15 and has almost 80 pages of player reviews, feature articles and pictures?
  • Yes, I don't mind paying for something that has my face inside: 51%
  • Yes, but I won't pay more than RM10: 22%
  • Yes, but I won't pay more than RM5: 22%
  • No, I'd rather spend my money on something else: 2%

The good news is, more than half of you voted a big, resounding, first-choice YES! and we thank you for that. The bad news is, based on your response, we still do not have enough to cover all our expenses.

Don't worry, there'll still be a yearbook.

But to cut costs and make this possible, the yearbook will be self-printed. Less quality in materials, but no less quality in content.

Colour pictures, of course.

To cut costs further and to avoid wastage, we'll be taking orders. So if you'd like to possess this one-of-a-kind, limited edition yearbook, please leave your name in the comments section below. The release date for this yearbook is Dec 20.

We will not charge those who cannot afford it, but for those who can, we ask that you pay however much you think it will be worth (suggested price: RM5/book).

We will only take orders until the Dec 13 so do order now!

8 comments:

Lawren Lim said...

i'll have one

Anonymous said...

one for me!

Anonymous said...

need two.

Anonymous said...

I need one. I heard this years one is super cool. Make sure i have one. :)

ky said...

i'll take one as well..
but only this time,
next time take the cost into consideration. haha..

Anonymous said...

me!i want one!

Anonymous said...

i would like to have 1

Anonymous said...

i mau 1...